- Android Device Manager App Download
- Android Device Manager Mac
- Android Device Manager Google
- Android Device App Manager
Edit, add, or delete Samsung contacts on your Windows PC or Mac computer. Download this Samsung device manager to have a try: Simple guide on how to manage Samsung data on PC with this Samsung device manager: 1. Connect Samsung to PC via a USB cable and turn on USB debugging on your Samsung for the detection. Then press Allow or OK to move. Free Phone Manager Tool for iPhone, iPad, iPod touch and Android Phones. Syncios MobiTrans Free is a free mobile manager, trusted by millions mobile phone users. It can help you export and import photos, music, videos and files between PC and your mobile phones. Besides, you are able to view and manage all phone files and folders under file system.
● Locate Android devices associated with your Google account
● Reset your devices screen lock PIN
● Erase all data on the phone
Why Install Android Device Manager For PC
There are several reasons you would want to play the Android Device Manager For PC. In case you already know the reason you may skip reading this and head straight towards the method to install Android Device Manager for PC.
- Installing Android Device Manager For PC can be helpful in case your Android device is running short of storage. Installing this app on a PC won’t put you under storage constraints as your emulator will give you enough storage to run this on your Windows Computer or a Mac OS X powered Macbook, iMac. Also, if your Android version doesn’t support the application, then the emulator installed on your Windows PC or Mac will sure let you install and enjoy Android Device Manager
- Another reason for you to install Android Device Manager For PC maybe enjoying the awesome graphics on a bigger screen. Running this app via BlueStacks, BlueStacks 2 or Andy OS Android emulator is going to let you enjoy the graphics on the huge screen of your Laptop or Desktop PC.
- Sometimes you just don’t want to to play a game or use an application on an Android or iOS device and you straight away want to run it on a computer, this may be another reason for you to checkout the desktop version of Android Device Manager.
I guess the reasons mentioned above are enough to head towards the desktop installation method of Android Device Manager.
Android Device Manager App Download
Where can you install Android Device Manager For PC?
Android Device Manager For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done by means of an Android emulator. In order to install Android Device Manager For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player, BlueStacks 2 app player or Andy OS Android emulator. The methods listed below are set to help you get Android Device Manager For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Method#1: How to install and run Android Device Manager For PC via BlueStacks, BlueStacks 2
- Download and install BlueStacks App Player or BlueStacks 2 App Player. It totally depends on yourliking. BlueStacks 2 isn’t available for Mac OS X so far, so you will want to install BlueStacks if you’re using a Mac PC or Laptop.
- Setup BlueStacks or BlueStacks 2 using the guides linked in the above step.
- Once you’ve setup the BlueStacks or BlueStacks 2 App Player, you’re all set to install the Android Device Manager For PC.
- Open the BlueStacks App Player that you just installed.
- Click on the search button in BlueStacks, for BlueStacks 2, you will click on “Android” button and you will find the search button in the Android menu.
- Now type “Android Device Manager” in the search box and search it via Google Play Store.
- Once it shows the result, select your target application and install it.
- Once installed, it will appear under all apps.
- Access the newly installed app from the app drawer in BlueStacks or BlueStacks 2.
- Use your mouses’s right and left click or follow the on-screen instructions to play or use Android Device Manager.
- That’s all you got to do in order to be able to use Android Device Manager For PC.
Method#2: How to install and run Android Device Manager For PC using APK file via BlueStacks, BlueStacks 2.
- Download Android Device Manager APK.
- Download and install BlueStacks or BlueStacks 2 app player.
Setup the BlueStacks app player completely using the guides linked in the Method 1.
- Double click the downloaded APK file.
- It will begin to install via BlueStacks or BlueStacks 2.
- Once the APK has been installed, access the newly installed app under “All Apps” in BlueStacks and under “Android > All Apps” in BlueStacks 2.
- Click the application and follow on-screen instructions to play it.
- That’s all. Best of Luck.
How to install and run Android Device Manager For PC via Andy OS Android emulator
In order to install Android Device Manager For PC via Andy OS Android emulator, you may want to use the guide: How To Run Apps For PC On Windows, Mac Using Andy OS.
MobileGO for Android is the best software solution to manage your Android device (mobile or tablet) from PC effectively and safely. This software has several features, but the main one is that it allows you to backup and restore any Android device in a few clicks.
The data that can be managed through this Android Manager are: SMS, Contacts, Photos, Videos, Apps, Music and all system files.
Download now the free trial version of MobileGO for Android and start managing your device and discover everything you can do with this powerful tool.
Supports Windows 10 / 8 / 7 / Vista / XP
MobileGO for Android Features:
MobileGo allows you to easily transfer songs, videos, playlists, photos, text messages, contacts, etc. .. from your Android device to your PC for backup purposes.
Full Data Backup & Restore in one click
Import files (eg photos, videos, music) from PC to your Android phone / tablet
Automatically convert music and video files to the format compatible with your Android device.
Supports music sync between iTunes and Android device
It allows you to manage contacts and applications directly from your PC
Easily transfer all data from an Android phone / tablet to another Android device.
USER GUIDE How to Install and Use MobileGO
Step 1. Download MobileGO from the following link:
Install and open MobileGO software. The first thing you will be asked for by the program is to connect your Android device to your computer via USB or Wi-Fi:
Step 2. Connect your Android to the PC via USB cable or connect it with MobileGO via Wi-Fi (scanning the QR Code with your mobile phone to download the mobile app on your device and allow wireless connection)
If you use the USB connection, the program will ask you to enable the USB debug on your Android device. Here are the simple steps to do this:
- Open your device’s Settings menu
- Scroll down to About phone
- Tap on Build number about 7 times until you see a message saying “Developer options are activated”
- Tap the back button and you will see the Developer options menu appear at the bottom of the settings page
- Tap on it and scroll down until you see USB debugging; press it and hit Ok to enable it
Once the USB Debugging is enabled, MobileGO will detect the connected device and you will see this main screen:
Step 3. Manage your Android Device from PC
Now you can access to all feature of this powerful Android Manager software. Just select the data to manage or the feature to apply, it’s very simple.
For example, if you want to do a FULL BACKUP, click on top on TOOLKIT menu and you will see this window:
Click on the “Backup in one click” button if you want to make a complete backup of the device and save it on your computer.
If you want to make a “selective backup” by choosing only a few files, you will not have to click on the data type on the left (eg photo, video, sms, contacts, etc. from the left sidebar of the program), select the files and finally click on “EXPORT” to export them to your PC.
To restore data (from backup you created) you have to click on the “Restore in one click” button and select the backup file created in the previous step.
If you want to Import/Export data from/to your Android device:
To import (from PC) multimedia files into your Android device, simply select the folder of interest (from the left of the program) and click on the “ADD” button at the top
In the case of audio / video files, if these are not in format compatible with the Android device, the program will ask you if you want to do the conversion, as you can see from this figure:
If you want to export photos, videos or music from Android on your PC, just select the files of interest and click on the EXPORT button.
If you want to manage your text messages and/or contacts:
Android Device Manager Mac
Both text messages and contacts can easily be imported or exported with MobileGO. In fact, just select the sms / contacts of interest and then click on the Import / Export button to proceed as you wish
Both SMS and exported contacts can later be imported to another Android device, all you need to do is simply use MobileGO for Android.
With this software you can also send SMS directly from your PC or add new contacts in the device’s phonebook. Another very useful function is “De-duplicate” thanks to which you can delete all the double contacts in your addressbook.
Android Device Manager Google
As for the management of Apps, via MobileGO you can install / uninstall the applications you want with a simple click!