Download Android Studio 3.0 for Windows, Mac, Linux Android Studio is an official development tool from Google that helps you create Android apps. The latest version of the software is now available as Android Studio 3.0 which you can now download into your device. Download the app. Open AndroidFileTransfer.dmg. Drag Android File Transfer to Applications. Use the USB cable that came with your Android device and connect it to your Mac. Double click Android File Transfer. Browse the files and folders on your Android device and copy files.
Download Google Android Studio 3.1 for Mac free standalone latest offline installer for Mac OS X. Google Android Studio 3.1 for Mac is a reliable and complete Integrated Development Environment to develop Android applications.
Google Android Studio 3.1 for Mac Overview
Android Studio provides a complete solution for developing Android applications, replacing the old Eclipse and ADT plugin. It provides a straightforward user interface with a modern looking environment that provides quick access to all the features and application components. The users can easily access all the assets and project components from the sidebar panel. The code editor is rich in features, it comes up with code auto-completion, automatic indentation, and different other features. With latest Gradle and Maven, the debugging and building of the project becomes even more reliable and efficient.
The users can easily manage the project repositories and dependencies as well as other details of the projects. It will save a lot of the time of the developers and enhances the overall development workflow. Complete project refactoring and analysis feature allows handling the code easily. All in all, it is a complete environment to handle the Android applications development.
Features of Google Android Studio 3.1 for Mac
- Powerful Android development IDE
- Easily handle and manage projects
- Access project dependencies
- Gradle and Maven for better performance
- A modern looking intuitive user interface
- Smart and predictable code editing
- Code refactoring and analysis features
- Live preview feature for all the activates
- Drag and drop support for different components
- Create and use virtual machines and AVD manager
- Many other powerful features
Technical Details of Google Android Studio 3.1 for Mac
- File Name: Google.Android.Studio.v3.1.3.Build.173.4819257.macOS.zip
- File Size: 847 MB
- Developer: Google
Android Studio 1.4 Download
System Requirements for Google Android Studio 3.1 for Mac
- Mac OS X 10.8.5 or later
- 2 GB Free HDD
- 2 GB RAM
- Intel Multi-Core Processor
- JDK (Java Development Kit)
Google Android Studio 3.1 for Mac Free Download
Android Studio 4.0 Download
Download Google Android Studio 3.1 latest version free standalone offline installer for Mac OS X by clicking the below button. You may also like to download JetBrains Rider 2018 for Mac.
Android Studio 3.0.0 is a major release that includes a variety of new features and improvements.
What’s new in Android Studio 3.0
Android Studio 3.6.1 Download
- Kotlin Programming Language support
- Java 8 language features support
- Instant Apps support
- Adaptive Icons wizard
- Support for font resources
Mac Install Android Studio
- Windows IDE (64-bit, 681 MB)https://dl.google.com/dl/android/studio/install/188.8.131.52/android-studio-ide-171.4408382-windows.exe
- Mac (731 MB) https://dl.google.com/dl/android/studio/install/184.108.40.206/android-studio-ide-171.4408382-mac.dmg
- Windows (zip files 64-bit , 737 MB)https://dl.google.com/dl/android/studio/ide-zips/220.127.116.11/android-studio-ide-171.4408382-windows.zip
- Windows (zip files 32-bit , 736 MB)https://dl.google.com/dl/android/studio/ide-zips/18.104.22.168/android-studio-ide-171.4408382-windows32.zip
- Linux (zip files, 735 MB)https://dl.google.com/dl/android/studio/ide-zips/22.214.171.124/android-studio-ide-171.4408382-linux.zip