- OpenOffice.org is the open-source, quintessential productivity suite and free alternative to famous programs like Apple iWork and Microsoft Office. OpenOffice.org includes a.
- Get the latest Apache OpenOffice release for your MacOS X. Please subscribe to the users mailing list. Send an empty email to [email protected] and just reply to the returned email. News and weblog. Recent news articles from the Apache OpenOffice homepage.
- Apache OpenOffice for Mac 4.1.7: Check out the latest version of Apache's free office suite.
Apache OpenOffice is a free office-suite alternative to Microsoft Office or Apple's iWork Suite. With open-source development, features constantly change and improve, which makes OpenOffice in some ways more flexible than its paid counterparts.
The current Apache OpenOffice supports Apple OS X version10.7 (Lion), 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite),10.11 (El Capitan) and macOS 10.12 (Sierra), 10.13 (High Sierra),10.14 (Mojave), 10.15 (Catalina).
The last OpenOffice version supporting Mac OS X 10.4 (Tiger),10.5 (Leopard), 10.6 (Snow Leopard) is OpenOffice 4.0.1.
- CPU: Intel Processor
- Memory: Minimum 512 Mbytes RAM.
- Storage: At least 400 Mbytes available disk space for a default install via download.
- Graphics: 1024 x 768 or higher resolution with 16.7 million colours.
Apache Openoffice For Mac Free Download
Apache Office 4 Free
- Click here to download
- Click here to get install instructions for OpenOffice on macOS
- Click here to get help and support in the Community Support Forums