AppleJack is a user friendly troubleshooting assistant for Mac OS X. With AppleJack you can troubleshoot a computer even if you can't load the GUI, or don't have a startup CD handy. AppleJack runs in Single User Mode and is menu-based for ease of use. Applejack for mac os x free download. AppleJack:Troubleshooting Tool for Macs AppleJack is a user friendly troubleshooting assistant for Mac OS X. With AppleJack you can troubles. AppleJack for Mac, free and safe download. AppleJack latest version: User friendly troubleshooting assistant for Mac OS X.
Do you need any tech support to uninstall AppleJack 1.6 on your Mac? Is there any problem cause you cannot remove it smoothly on your machine? This is a removal guide that help you to troubleshoot your problem and get rid of it on your PC.
AppleJack 1.6 is categorized as a Utilities & Operating Systems application that the current version is , and can be installed and operated in ，people usually can install it via dragging its package to the Applications folder.
General app removal on Mac and its problems
Unlike the Windows operating system that many people are familiar with, Mac OS X does not have a 'Uninstall a program' or 'Programs and Features' feature that enables people to go through and uninstall unwanted applications. However, it has not mean that the program removal on Mac become very difficult or complex, conversely, it seems like providing a far easier way to remove a program, people just need to move the program from Applications folder to the Trash, and the problem could be cleaned up on the Mac via emptying the Trash. Such being the case, why people still encounter the removing problem on Mac continuously?
Superficially, Mac OS X provides a time-saving and very simple app removing feature, problems of removing some programs does not decrease in this popular operating system, and the most common issues people encounter on the Mac app removal are:
- Don't know how can uninstall those programs which does not have shortcuts, add-ones or built-in system apps
- Have no idea about resolving the problem during removal
- Always get a leftover issue after removing an application
These problems are often the ones that happening when you try to uninstall AppleJack 1.6 on the Mac computer. So, how about the right way to remove this program as well as other installed applications effectively on Mac?
Totally uninstall AppleJack 1.6 on Mac with these methods
Common and manual way to remove it completely
If dragging the target app to Trash is currently all you know about the program removal on Mac, you can update the experiences and knowledge now and make clear the correct way to manually uninstall AppleJack 1.6 thoroughly on the computer.
Stop the running of AppleJack 1.6
- If AppleJack 1.6 is still running on the Mac, right-click on AppleJack 1.6 on the Dock, and click Exit/Quit
- Click on Go--- Utilities--- Activity Monitor
- Check the list of processes which are running at the background, and make sure there is no the AppleJack 1.6 associated processes
- If you find that there is a related process still running on the Mac, please select it, and click on the Quit button to stop its operation
2. Start to remove AppleJack 1.6
- Click on Finder, navigate to the Applications folder via the left pane
- Locate the AppleJack 1.6 icon in the Applications folder, and drag it to the Trash on the Dock
- Move the cursor to the top menu, and click on GO
- Select Go to folder..., and type '~/library/' in the box, hit Return.
- After that, you will be taken to the Library folder
- Open Application Support, and delete the folder with the name of AppleJack 1.6 or the vendor inside
- Back to the Library folder, and click on Caches, and then delete all of caches files of AppleJack 1.6
- Likewise, open the Preferences and Logs folder one by one in Library, and erase any file belonging to the AppleJack 1.6 application
After all the associated files are cleaned up on the Mac computer, you should right-click on the Trash icon, select Empty Trash, and restart the Mac to completely say goodbye to the application.
If you want to uninstall AppleJack 1.6 more effectively, check this
As a matter of fact, many people don't want the program removal on their Mac computers become so complicated and annoying, no matter it's to remove AppleJack 1.6 or other installed applications. Therefore, I would like to recommend another way which is much more effective and useful to get rid of the unwanted program: invite a third party remover. The specific uninstall tool can replace the user to conduct the program removal automatically, and more importantly, it will not leave any leftover issue on your computer after the removal.
Osx Uninstaller is a professional removal that can do a clean removal for the application, including the AppleJack 1.6, when uninstall AppleJack 1.6 with Osx Uninstaller instead of the manual removal, you will find that the program removal become much easier, and there is no any further issue after the standard removal on the utility.
Detailed instructions to uninstall AppleJack 1.6 with Osx Uninstaller:
- Launch Osx Uninstaller on the computer
- Highlight AppleJack 1.6's icon on the interface, and click Run Analysis
- After then, you will see a list of AppleJack 1.6's files being detected on the uninstaller within a very short time
- Next, click Complete Uninstall to start the removal, and click Yes to activate the removing process
- Very soon, you will receive a notification which states that AppleJack 1.6 has been completely uninstalled
- Finally, close the utility and restart your computer
After restarting the computer when finish the removal, you will find that all the things related to AppleJack 1.6 have been totally removed on the Mac, and you cannot find any vestige on the hard disk. Additionally, the removal utility does not create any other operation problem or removing issue on the computer.
Note: OS X built-in applications cannot be removed
OS X built-in applications cannot be uninstalled on the computer, neither the manual removal or uninstaller application, so please pay attention to the installed applications and do not remove the programs which are attached in the computer system.
Applejack Mac Download Free
How to deal with the the app's leftovers on Mac
Manual program removal is often case to linger some files and folders on the Mac computer, in order to totally get rid of the program, you should look for any file or folder which contains the name of the program or the vendor in the name, and these locations are often the places that contain the leftover:
- /Library/Application Support
If it is for sure that the associated files and folders are cleared well in these folders in the Library, but there are still some vestiges remaining on the computer, and cause you resulted in the same situation: incomplete removal for the AppleJack 1.6, you should consider to check whether there is a kernel extension or hidden file on your Mac, because they may not locate on the Library and are not so obvious and easy to be found. In this situation, you will need the help of Google, and search about the related component of the specific application, and then check them one by one on your Mac to erase them completely.
Don't want to be revolved in such a troublesome situation when uninstall AppleJack 1.6 as well as other applications on the Mac, download and install Osx Uninstaller to handle the app removal more easily and effectively now.
Uninstall program with Osx Uninstaller
Other program you might be interested
Applejack Mac Download
Check the program categories
- Business Software
- Desktop Enhancements
- Developer Tools