Install from DMG ¶. Blender for macOS are distributed on disk images (dmg-files). To mount the disk image double-click on the dmg-file. Then drag Blender.app into the Applications folder. Depending on the Security and Privacy preferences of your Mac, before opening Blender for the first time, macOS will request your approval.
Ready for action.
Whether it’s on a USB stick, sitting on a folder on your desktop, or fully installed, Blender runs out of the box.
- ✅ No installation needed.
- ✅ No internet connection required.
- Download the latest version of Blender for Mac - 3D animation, modeling, and rendering app. Read 48 user reviews of Blender on MacUpdate.
- Blender is a powerful creation software that provides tools for animating, sculpting, scene creation, and 3D model making. The program is handy if you have a 3D printer and want to design your own game pieces, tools, or components.
✈ Truly portable, take it with you wherever you go!
Blender is cross-platform, it runs on every major operating system:
Windows 10, 8.1 and 7
All efforts to make Blender work on specific configurations are welcome, but we can only officially support those used by active developers.
For Windows there is an installer available if you wish to add an icon on the desktop, associate .blend file extensions, etc.
- 64-bit dual core 2Ghz CPU with SSE2 support
- 4 GB RAM
- 1280×768 display
- Mouse, trackpad or pen+tablet
- Graphics card with 1 GB RAM, OpenGL 3.3
- 64-bit quad core CPU
- 16 GB RAM
- Full HD display
- Three button mouse or pen+tablet
- Graphics card with 4 GB RAM
- 64-bit eight core CPU
- 32 GB RAM
- Full HD displays
- Three button mouse and pen+tablet
- Graphics card with +12 GB RAM
Supported Graphics Cards
- NVIDIA: GeForce 400 and newer, Quadro Tesla GPU architecture and newer, including RTX-based cards, with NVIDIA drivers (list of all GeForce and Quadro GPUs)
- AMD: GCN 1st gen and newer (list of all AMD GPUs)
- Intel: Haswell and newer (list of all Intel GPUs)
- macOS: version 10.13 or newer with supported hardware
⚠️ Always make sure to install the latest drivers from the graphics card manufacturer website.
ℹ️ These requirements are for basic Blender operation, Cycles rendering using the GPU has higher requirements.
Blender Download For Pc
Blender Software Download
- Blender 2.8x require macOS 10.12+
- Blender 2.79 runs on all systems that support OpenGL 2.1 and above, with recent graphics drivers. For macOS, version 10.9 and later are supported.
- Blender 2.76 and earlier require OpenGL 1.4 graphics cards. For Windows, XP and later are supported.