Bluebeam has stopped development on future versions of Revu for Mac. We released a final update, Revu for Mac 2.1, in December 2019. The official End of Life date was March 1, 2020.
We understand this decision impacts many users and organizations, and we are committed to providing the support and resources required during this transition.
Bluebeam Revu on a Mac Posted on March 9, 2020 by Peter Crawley. Building Design, Construction, Infrastructure, Manufacturing Bluebeam Revu is (in my slightly biased opinion) the best PDF mark-up, creation, collaboration, and editing tool there is. Feb 24, 2020 Free Download Free Download How to Edit PDF with Bluebeam Revu for Mac Alternative Bluebeam Revu for Mac Alternative is a super-brilliant programming that makes things like converting, editing and creating your PDF files extremely simple. Free Download Bluebeam Revu eXtreme 2019 for Windows PC it delivers award-winning PDF creation, editing, markup and collaboration technology for your design and construction workflows. You’ll boost productivity by leveraging markup data across the entire project lifecycle, and streamline processes to get more done in less time.
We understand that Revu for Mac provides many benefits to your business. To minimize any disruption, we will provide the following:
- Your Revu for Mac licenses will continue working, but we will not release updates after March 2020.
- All customers on Revu for Mac 2.0 have access to the 2.1 release, which includes bug fixes and improved compatibility with macOS Catalina. Customers on Revu for Mac 1.0 are able to purchase the Mac 2.1 upgrade until March 1st, 2020. If you are interested, contact [email protected] or your local reseller.This is only available for upgrades; maintenance sales and renewals are no longer available as of March 1, 2019.
Bluebeam Free Student Download
- Will I be able to continue running Revu for Mac if I update my OS?Revu for Mac 2.x is compatible with these versions of macOS. However, when a new version of macOS is released it’s not uncommon for there to be some changes that may affect performance, and Bluebeam will attempt to address any OS related performance issues while it is in Core Support.
- After the product reaches its end of life, what resources are available to me?All support documentation related to Revu for Mac will remain available on our Support Site.
- Can I still buy seats of Revu for Mac?
New seat purchases are no longer available. Upgrades from Mac 1 to Mac 2 remain available for purchase until March 1st, 2020. If you are interested, contact [email protected] or your local reseller.
- Is it possible to run Revu for Windows on my Mac?It is possible to run Revu for Windows on a Mac via Boot Camp or Parallels. However, there are potential variables in these scenarios that may cause compatibility conflicts with our software. Due to this, Bluebeam cannot extensively troubleshoot or resolve user issues in these environments.
To learn more and see a list of all EOL products, go to Bluebeam End of Life (EOL) Products.
If you have any questions, please reach out to us.
Revu for Mac 1
Revu for Mac 2