When a Bomgar session is over, does Bomgar leave anything on my computer? The exception is when the TSP has received your permission to 'pin' your session. In this case, the Bomgar mini-client remains on your computer, which means you do not have to re-download the mini-client should you need another support session. This page is intended for technical support providers. It describes how to install the Bomgar Representative Console on your device(s) so that you can initiate Bomgar support sessions with end users who need assistance. In the top section titled Representative Console select your Platform, then click Download Representative Console. Download and 'Open' the console software. Follow the installation wizard to install the software. When the installation is complete, a tray icon will appear in your computer's system tray and a login prompt will appear on your screen.
Bomgar is a remote support solution that allows support technicians to remotely connect to a customer's computer. Using the Bomgar Representative Console, technology support professionals can access and control systems and devices remotely on various platforms. This connection is encrypted to protect your data.
- The remote support tool is used by Adobe Customer Support representatives while assisting customers who contact us using Adobe chat or phone support channel.
- You should close your personal files and save your work before intiating screen sharing.
- There would be a small add-in that gets downloaded and when the session is over, this add-in would be removed from the machine automatically.
- You may choose to end the session at any time by clicking on the 'STOP SHARING' button.
Steps to Initiate Bomgar Screen Sharing on Windows & Mac
We cannot guarantee the safety of the software downloaded from external sites. Sorry, but Bomgar for Mac does not have a direct download. Use the link below and download the required application from the developer's site.
- Click the link shared by the support represenatative via email and download the Bomgar.exe file. Alternatively you can also go to the Adobe Remote Support portal page ( https://screen.share.adobe.com/ ). In the 'Session Key' box, enter the session key (seven digit number) provided by the Adobe Customer Support representative, and click the 'Submit' button.
- Click Run in the box that appears at the bottom of browser window or Press Ctrl+J to view downloads.
3. Review the Customer Agreement and in case you agree, select “I have read and agreed to the terms above” and click ok to proceed. On the next dialog box that pops up, click “Allow” to have the session recorded or click “Refuse” in case you prefer not to record the session.
4. Your support representative can now view your screen. Next, you would be shown as ‘Access Request’ prompt where you will be prompted to allow or refuse full access to your system so that the support representative can perform troubleshooting steps that require administrative rights.
Please click “Allow” to provide full access to your computer or “Refuse” to deny.
5. The support representative can now view and control your system. In order to share any screenshot, file or logs you can use the attachment icon as hown below and end the session by clicking on the 'Stop Sharing' button.
- Click the link shared by the support represenatative via email and download the Bomgar.dmg file. Alternatively you can also go to the Adobe Remote Support portal page ( https://screen.share.adobe.com/ ). In the 'Session Key' box, enter the session key (seven digit number) provided by the Adobe Customer Support representative and click the 'Submit' button.
- Run the downloaded setup file or Press Ctrl+J to view downloads. If you are unable to locate the downloads folder on your Mac you can refer to this link https://support.apple.com/en-in/guide/safari/sfri40598/mac
3. Review the Customer Agreement and in case you agree, select “I have read and agreed to the terms above” and click ok to proceed.
4. Next, you would be shown as ‘Access Request’ prompt where you will be prompted to allow or refuse full access to your system so that the support representative can perform troubleshooting steps that require Administrative rights. Please click “Allow” to provide full access to your computer or “Refuse” to deny
After clicking on allow open System Preferences and if you don't get the prompt click on the Apple icon and open System Preferences.
Go to System Preferences and choose Security & Privacy - check the option Remote Support Customer Client under Accessibility.
You now needs to click Quit Now on the prompt. Bomgar then reinitiates the session.
If the session doesn't reinitiates by automatically you should log out from system and log back back in.
Also your support agent can provide you another link to reinitiate a new session(keeping the current session on hold)
Verified safe to installdownload apk 6.8 MB
- Publisher:Bomgar Corporation
- View in Store:Google Play
|Google Play statistics for BeyondTrust Support|
|Developer||Size||Tags||Daily ratings||Total ratings||Release Date||Updated||Total installs||Score||Version||Content rating|
|Bomgar Corporation||16.2 MB||0||93||2011-07-11||2017-09-15||100,000+||3.4||2.2.14-32106e43||Everyone|
Download BeyondTrust Support apk for PC/Mac/Windows 7,8,10Choilieng.com helps you to install any apps/games available on Google Play Store. You can download apps/games to PC desktop with Windows 7,8,10 OS, Mac OS, Chrome OS or even Ubuntu OS. You can download apk files for your phones and tablets (Samsung, Sony, HTC, LG, Blackberry, Nokia, Windows Phone and other brands such as Oppo, Xiaomi, HKphone, Skye, Huawei…) right on choilieng.com. Type name of your desired app (or Google Play store URL of the app) in search box and follow instruction steps to download apk files.
Steps to download Android apps/games for phoneTo download and install applications or games from our website to your smartphone:
1. Accept softwares installed from external sources (Settings -> Apps -> Unknown sources selected area)
2. Download the apk file of the application you need (for example: BeyondTrust Support) and save to your phone
Bomgar Application Download
3. Open the downloaded apk file and install
Mac Download Game
Screen Sharing – Share your device’s screen in real-time.
Bomgar InSight – Extend your representative’s vision by streaming live video.
Co-Browse – Browse websites and applications with your representative.
Chat – Chat back and forth with your representative.
Note: The BeyondTrust iOS Customer Client works with existing BeyondTrust installations with version 15.2.1 or greater and support sites with trusted CA-signed certificates.
|App Name||Developer||Size||Tags||Daily ratings||Total ratings||Release Date||Updated||Total installs||Score||Version|
|AnyDesk Remote Control||AnyDesk Software GmbH||14.8 MB||145||15,364||2017-02-07||2020-09-09||10,000,000+||4||6.1.0|
|Remote Desktop 8||Microsoft Corporation||18.2 MB||-106||103,723||2013-09-27||2020-05-26||10,000,000+||4.1||220.127.116.111|
|Splashtop Personal - Remote Desktop||Splashtop||20.0 MB||5||107,672||2012-08-07||2020-07-09||5,000,000+||4.3||18.104.22.168|
|Microsoft Remote Desktop Beta||Microsoft Corporation||16.5 MB||3||4,139||2014-10-21||2019-10-30||500,000+||4.1||22.214.171.1246|
|TeamViewer QuickSupport||TeamViewer||28.7 MB||15||56,403||2013-07-09||2020-08-19||10,000,000+||3.4||15.9.128|
|KDE Connect||KDE Community||4.9 MB||3||11,630||2013-09-04||2020-04-21||500,000+||4.7||1.14.2|
|TeamViewer for Remote Control||TeamViewer||60.4 MB||8,173||544,879||2011-06-14||2020-07-27||50,000,000+||3.8||15.8.115|
|Optimal Remote for Lollipop||OPTiM corporation||11.5 MB||0||16||2014-12-24||2018-08-28||100,000+||3.7||126.96.36.199|
|LogMeIn||LogMeIn, Inc.||15.6 MB||1||11,679||2010-07-14||2020-10-13||1,000,000+||3.2||3.3.1807|
|VNC Viewer - Remote Desktop||RealVNC Limited||12.2 MB||23||34,038||2011-02-08||2019-10-28||1,000,000+||4.6||188.8.131.52089|
|Chrome Remote Desktop||Google LLC||8.2 MB||-120||180,898||2014-04-23||2019-11-05||10,000,000+||4.2||79.0.3945.26|
|VMware Horizon Client||VMware, Inc.||16.4 MB||1||3,710||2011-07-14||2020-10-15||1,000,000+||3.3||8.0.5|
|Bomgar for Samsung||Bomgar Corporation||3.9 MB||0||162||2013-03-05||2016-08-23||100,000+||3.9||2.2.8-(62456)-Samsung|
|AirHandshaker-Wireless File Transfer Remote access||SECURE.SIPCALL.STUDIO||6.6 MB||1||415||2020-06-06||100,000+||3.3||2.5.4|
|MobileSupport - RemoteCall||RSUPPORT Co., Ltd.||19.4 MB||0||819||2020-04-06||500,000+||3.6||184.108.40.206 (Build 355)|
|ONE TOUCH Support||RSUPPORT Co., Ltd.||0 bytes||0||3,940||2016-08-24||10,000,000+||3.3||220.127.116.11 (Build 79)|
|Visual Support||SightCall||8.9 MB||0||130||2014-11-06||2020-07-05||100,000+||4.6||4.3.3|
|Web - Workspace ONE||AirWatch||51.4 MB||3||3,751||2012-07-13||2020-06-03||1,000,000+||3.7||18.104.22.168|
|Parallels Client (legacy)||Parallels International GmbH||6.8 MB||1||11,632||2011-01-20||2017-03-13||1,000,000+||4.4||15.0.3903|
|GoToMyPC||LogMeIn, Inc.||7.8 MB||0||149||2017-06-08||2020-07-01||100,000+||3.6||5.1|
|Splashtop Business - Remote Desktop||Splashtop||20.4 MB||1||1,711||2013-07-08||2020-09-16||100,000+||4.5||22.214.171.124|
|Parallels Client||Parallels International GmbH||31.8 MB||1||326||2016-11-01||2020-09-15||100,000+||3.9||126.96.36.19908|
|AetherPal Remote Support Resource for SONIM XP8||AetherPal||57.7 KB||0||1||2018-06-14||2018-06-14||50,000+||3.4||1.92|
|VMware Workspace ONE||AirWatch||38.1 MB||0||351||2016-01-29||2019-04-07||100,000+||3.8||3.3.4-190405|
|ConnectWise Control||ConnectWise||2.8 MB||0||210||2015-06-12||2020-05-11||100,000+||3.1||20.1.28372.7436|
|Add-On: Prestigio (d)||TeamViewer||1.2 MB||0||50||2013-12-12||2015-05-19||100,000+||4||10.0.3086|
|Add-On: Prestigio (c)||TeamViewer||1.2 MB||0||107||2013-12-12||2015-05-19||50,000+||3.9||10.0.3086|
|Add-On: Prestigio (l)||TeamViewer||1.2 MB||0||25||2014-01-21||2015-05-19||50,000+||3.4||10.0.3086|
© choilieng.com - 2018