Download Now.Free Scan. Purchase is required to use all functions. Compatible with: Windows XP & above, Mac 10.8+. The package you are about to download is authentic and was not repacked or modified in any way by us. The download was scanned for viruses by our system. We also recommend you to check the files before installation. The download version of Advanced Identity Protector is 2.1.1000.2680. The software is licensed as shareware.
Advanced Identity Protector is a Windows application that claims to safeguard your identity while online. It offers a number of features like scanning of web browsers, emails, and registry entries. Advanced Identity Protector can also wipes out traces of personal information used on browser’s online forms.
Advanced Identity Protector Download Windows
At first glance, Advanced Identity Protector seems to be a useful tool to protect personal information while surfing the web. However, there were reports that this program is linked to some adware and potentially unwanted program (PUP). Moreover, some browser redirects force computer users to arrive at Advanced Identity Protector’s official website and trick them to download and pay for this program. On some instances, visited web page will issue false warning stating several issues found on the computer. Then, it will advise them to call (855) 737-4053. This customer service is another section that aims to mislead user to download Advanced Identity Protector.
Once Advanced Identity Protector is installed on the computer, it can run a scan during Windows start-up. Then, the program will identify dozens of risks found on the computer. User will be prompted for a bunch of identity traces; however, fixing this issue requires user to pay for the full version of Advanced Identity Protector. This is a clear money-making scheme by rogue program authors. A scare tactics widely used to mislead users into purchasing unknown and suspicious tools.
Instead of wasting money to fix the computer with the registered version of Advanced Identity Protector, we highly suggest to remove it as soon as possible. Then, run a thorough scan of anti-malware program. This will find and delete any objects linked to rogue program and other PUP’s.
Online Security Scanner Report for advancedidentityprotector.com:
|Not yet rated||Community Rating: 0.0||Nov. 2, 2017|
|Minimal risk||Feedback: No Data||Nov. 2, 2017|
|Currently safe||Ratings: No Data||Nov. 2, 2017|
How to Remove Advanced Identity Protector
This section contains comprehensive guide to help you remove threats from the affected computer.
Procedures on this page are written in a manner that can be easily understand and execute by computer users.
Stage 1: Uninstall Advanced Identity Protector from Windows
1. Go to Start menu and type appwiz.cpl under Run or Search box.
2. Add/Remove Program window will open. Select Advanced Identity Protector from the list.
3. Click on Uninstall button to remove the unwanted program.
Stage 2: Scan the Computer with ESET Rogue Application Remover (ERAR)
1. Download the free scanner called ESET Rogue Application Remover.
Download Link for ERAR (this will open a new window)
2. Choose appropriate version for your Windows System. Save the file to a convenient location, preferably on Desktop.
3. After downloading the file, Windows will prompt that download has completed. Click Run to start the program. Another option is to browse the location folder and double click on the file ERARemover_.exe.
4. On ESET Rogue Application Remover SOFTWARE LICENSE TERMS, click Accept to continue.
5. The tool will start scanning the computer. It will prompt when it finds Advanced Identity Protector and other malicious entities. Follow the prompt to proceed with the removal.
Stage 3: Double-check for leftover of Advanced Identity Protector using Microsoft Malicious Software Removal Tool
1. Download the free scanner called Malicious Software Removal Tool.
Malicious Software Removal Tool Download Link (this will open a new window)
2. The tool automatically checks the operating system and suggest appropriate download version. Click on Download button to begin. Save the file to a convenient location, preferably on Desktop.
3. After downloading the file, Windows will prompt that download has completed. Click Run to start scanning for Advanced Identity Protector . Another option is to browse the location folder and double click on the file to run.
4. The tool will display Welcome screen, click Next. Please note the message “This tool is not a replacement for an antivirus product.” You must understand that this program is made specifically to find and remove malware, viruses, Trojans, and other harmful elements on the computer. It was not designed to protect the computer.
5. Next, you will see Scan Type. Please choose Full Scan to ensure that all Advanced Identity Protector entities and other harmful files left on the computer will be found and removed. For advanced computer user, you can opt for Customized Scan, if there are other drives or folders you wanted to include in this scan.
6. Full scan may take a while, please wait for Malicious Software Removal Tool to complete the tasks. However, you may cancel the scan anytime by clicking on the Cancel button.
7. After scanning, the tool will reveal all identified threats. There may be other threats that our first scan fails to detect. Please remove/delete all detected items.
8. When removal procedure is complete, you may now close Malicious Software Removal Tool. We hope that Advanced Identity Protector have been completely deleted from the computer. Please restart Windows to proceed with the normal operation.
Stage 4: Scan the computer with Anti-malware Program
1. Download the free anti-malware scanner called MalwareBytes Anti-Malware.
Malwarebytes Anti-Malware Download Link (this will open a new window)
2. After downloading, install the program. It may run automatically or you have to double-click on the downloaded file MB3-Setup.exe.
3. Proceed with the installation using only the default setup. If you need the complete setup procedure, it is available on the download page.
4. After the installation process, click Get Started to run the program.
Advanced Identity Protector Reviews
5. Continue with the prompts until the main program opens.
6. On Malwarebytes Anti-malware console, click on Scan to run the most comprehensive detection method and find any hidden items linked to Advanced Identity Protector.
7. Wait for the anti-malware to finish scanning the computer.
8. When scanning is done, Malwarebytes Anti-Malware will display the list of identified threats. Remove all identified threats and restart the computer to finalized the scan process.
Post Last Modified On October 14, 2020