Chrome version 66 is now available to Android, Windows, Linux, Mac, and iOS, for update/download. In order to make sure you are using the latest version follow the simple 3 steps in the infographic below this article.
Download Google Chrome 66
Google’s Chrome 66 featured highlights:
While the developer is fixing the problem, try using an older version. If you need the previous version of Google Chrome, check out the app's version history which includes all versions available to download. Download prior versions of Google Chrome for Mac. All previous versions of Google Chrome are virus-free and free to download at Uptodown. Apr 18, 2018 Chrome version 66 is now available to Android, Windows, Linux, Mac, and iOS, for update/download. In order to make sure you are using the latest version follow the simple 3 steps in the infographic below this article. Google’s Chrome 66 featured highlights: Over 62 Security/Bug Fixes.
- Over 62 Security/Bug Fixes.
- New media autoplay behavior: auto-playing content is muted by default along with other restrictions/permissions.
- Passwords export feature: You can now download .csv file in “Managed passwords”.
- Site Isolation Trial: This supposedly improves security and helps mitigate the risks posed by Spectre chip bug by running pages from different websites in different processes with each process blocked from receiving sensitive data from other sites.
- Chrome 66 will also set all website certificates issued by Symantec’s legacy PKI to not trust.
Chrome 66 Download
Follow the steps below and your browser will update itself. Once installed a simple restart of Chrome Browser will launch the new version. You can check which version you are running on the About Chrome page like the infographic below, or by simply typing “Chrome://version” into the Chrome URL bar.