Getting Involved >
You can test Chrome builds or Chromium builds. Chrome builds have the most infrastructure for analyzing crashes and reporting bugs. They also auto-update as new releases occur, which makes them a good choice for most uses. Chrome Canary is available for Windows and Mac and autoupdates daily. Other channels (dev and beta) are available.
Chromium builds do not auto-update, and do not have symbols. This makes them most useful for checking whether a claimed fix actually works. Use the following instructions to find builds:
Easy Point and Click for latest build:
Open up https://download-chromium.appspot.com
Easy Script to download and run latest Linux build:
- Head to https://commondatastorage.googleapis.com/chromium-browser-snapshots/
- Choose your platform: Mac, Win, Linux, ChromiumOS
- Pick the Chromium build number you'd like to use
- The latest one is mentioned in the
- Download the zip file containing Chromium
- There is a binary executable within to run
Please file bugs as appropriate.
Downloading old builds of Chrome / Chromium
Let's say you want a build of Chrome 44 for debugging purposes. Google does not offer old builds as they do not have up-to-date security fixes.
However, you can get a build of Chromium 44.x which should mostly match the stable release.
- Look in https://googlechromereleases.blogspot.com/search/label/Stable%20updates for the last time '44.' was mentioned.
- Loop up that version history ('44.0.2403.157') in the Position Lookup
- In this case it returns a base position of '330231'. This is the commit of where the 44 release was branched, back in May 2015.*
- Open the continuous builds archive
- Click through on your platform (Linux/Mac/Win)
- Paste '330231' into the filter field at the top and wait for all the results to XHR in.
- Eventually I get a perfect hit: https://commondatastorage.googleapis.com/chromium-browser-snapshots/index.html?prefix=Mac/330231/
- Sometimes you may have to decrement the commit number until you find one.
- Download and run!
* As this build was made at 44 branch point, it does not have any commits merged in while in beta.
Typically that's OK, but if you need a true build of '44.0.2403.x' then you'll need to build Chromium from the 2403 branch. Some PortableApps/PortableChromium sites offer binaries like this, due to security concerns, the Chrome team does not recommend running them.
- Google toolbar free download - Google Meet, Google Toolbar for Internet Explorer, Google Toolbar (Windows 98/Me), and many more programs.
- Recommended Download – Latest Version of Audacity. Left-click the Audacity.dmg link below to go to the Fosshub download page (where our downloads are hosted). Then left-click the Audacity macOS DMG link to start the download. Once the download has completed to your Downloads folder, Double-click the DMG file to mount it.
Google Toolbar Download For Mac
Download Google Toolbar For Mac Safari
Search the world's information, including webpages, images, videos and more. Google has many special features to help you find exactly what you're looking for. Download Google Chrome on your Mac to get a multi-functional web browser that’s easy to use and customize, no matter your skill level. Google Chrome is preferred by two-thirds of browser users across platforms, securing that position by serving as a major platform of compatibility for web apps, and should not be confused for Chrome OS which.