- Microsoft Word 2010 For Mac Free Download
- Free Office 2010 For Mac
- Microsoft Powerpoint 2010 Free Download For Macbook Air
- Microsoft Word 2010 Free Download For Mac
This is the final version of the Microsoft Office 2010 productivity suite, one of the most historically popular and useful tools in the entire personal computing industry.
Microsoft Office 2010 Business and Home includes five of the most valuable productivity apps on the market, which are PowerPoint, Excel, Word, OneNote, and Outlook. There are additional Office apps that can be acquired through the Microsoft Office 2010 Professional Plus suite.
As the latest version of Microsoft Office 2010, this release features several improvements and new features compared to the original version. For instance, Word's context menu has been improved with a number of changes, namely the ability to see changes as they happen in real time as you select potential options. PowerPoint presentations can now support videos, and Outlook includes a new feature that helps remove duplicate messages. Excel now has the ability to work with small color charts inside individual cells.
Get OneNote for free! Works on Windows 7 or later and OS X Yosemite 10.10 or later. Microsoft office 2010 is a version of Microsoft Office for Microsoft windows. It was first released on April 15, 2010. Microsoft 2010 is said to be the successor to Office 2007 and predecessor to Office 2013. There are a lot of interesting features in Microsoft 2010 including extended file support, One Drive, etc.
Microsoft Office 2010 also saw the inclusion of a text translation tool, as well as a tool for taking and exporting screenshots. Users can also apply effects to any images that are used in any documents. One of the best new features of Microsoft Office 2010, however, is the ability to use SkyDrive to save an online version of any document you create. This backup works exceptionally well and saves space on your local system.
One of the most notable complaints about Microsoft Office in the past was that the apps seemed to take forever to launch, and many of their functions slowed down the individual apps to a snail's pace. That is no longer a problem in Microsoft Office 2010. The software uses fewer system resources than older versions, and that translates to better performance and less lagging.
There are a few minor changes to the aesthetics of each app in the Microsoft Office 2010 suite, but they are relatively minimal. For instance, the contentious Ribbon interface used by Microsoft is still the primary method of selecting tools and options, but it has been redesigned with a much cleaner and simpler style. The new 'File' button replaced the old Office button, and it now shows a full pane with options to manipulate the document currently open, as well as specific information about that file.
There is no denying that Microsoft Office 2010 is the top-of-the-line when it comes to productivity suites. It has a number of improved features that make it much easier to use than its predecessors, and it offers several ways to improve daily workflows. It is the perfect professional solution for any business that needs productivity assistance. While some users might not like the presence of the Ribbon interface, it is certainly a big improvement over the original Ribbon interface, which was truly problematic.Pros
- Improvements in Outlook
- Video Support in PowerPoint
- Translation Tool
- Screen Capture Tool
- Faster & More Efficient
- SkyDrive Online Document Sharing
- Ribbon Interface Remains
Microsoft Office Suite is the most used and the most popular word processing application developed so far. You might have seen the application running early since the existence of Windows 98 and can see now too on Windows 8.1. Outlining the usage of office suite is quite easy as it contains most of the application named after their utility, for instance Microsoft Word is a word processor, PowerPoint deals with Presentations and Excel deals with sheets and such stuffs. Microsoft Office 2010 popularly known as Microsoft office 10 was released in April, 2010. The suite is a predecessor to 2013 versions and successor to 2007 version. This version of the application is mainly known for its extended user interface and some advanced scripting functions. Besides this there are many other aspects that this edition of Microsoft Office offered to its users.
Read More: IGI 2 Game Free Download For Windows
Microsoft office acts as a complete package for professional documentation works. From the very initial releases it had came up with the most innovative packages. Standard package of the Microsoft office includes Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access and Publisher. These products have equal importance in the field for which they are made. The most comprehensive and the most used remains to be Microsoft Word. With the advancement in technologies, some new products were added to the package including Microsoft One Note, Microsoft Picture Viewer and some other too.
Top Newly Added Features:
- File Tab: MS Office features a whole new file tab where you can have a custom preview of all the common tasks. The new file tab is way more superior that the previous one and looks stunningly glamorous.
- Paste Preview: In previous edition of the application you were allowed to export the content from somewhere else, specifically from the internet. The same feature is followed here, although with one more added functionality of paste preview. Here you can see how the pasted text will look like before applying the formatting.
- Image Editing: You can now even edit images you have exported to any of the products packaged within Microsoft Office 2010. This would eventually save much of time as you before you might have to edit them all manually for even a slightest change.
- Embedding Videos: This particular feature is exclusively made for PowerPoint. Now, you can export video files to your presentation same as you might have done with your images; although, these cannot be edited further.
- Send as PDF: Well, this was available in word 2007 too, although you need to have a plug-in installed. This time the plug-in had been interface within the main source code thus allowing you to email files as PDF.
- Broadcasting Presentations: You can now easily broadcast your presentations anywhere with just click of the specific console. This is one of the best features that had been improvised in the 2010 Microsoft Office.
Microsoft Word 2010 For Mac Free Download
Read More: Call of Duty 4 For Windows
Free Office 2010 For Mac
Minimum Requirement for Microsoft Office 2010:
Microsoft Powerpoint 2010 Free Download For Macbook Air
Microsoft Word 2010 Free Download For Mac
- Any AMD architecture processor with at least 500 MHZ of clocking speed. Although, for superior performance considered using dual core CPU.
- 256 MB RAM is minimal requirement, for 64 Bit OS use at least 512 MB.
- 3 GB hard drive space.
- Internal GPU will work absolutely fine with even 128 MB graphics memory.